Townshend in Daily Mail

Dereck Evans delbut98 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 04:54:47 CST 2005

Page 18 Tuesday Jan 11th 2005.

A "special" investigation by Richard Pendelbury and
Stephen Wright.

Quote: "Former Who guitarist Townshend, who was placed
on the sex offenders' register after accepting a
police caution for paying to access a child porn
internet site, has admitted he considered killing
himself when it emerged in 2003 that he'd downloaded
images" unqoute.

Sounds pretty libelous to me but i guess you're right;
he is better off trying to forget it. It just riles me
that people not in the know will brand him.