Where we all at, at the moment?

simon malia malias40 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 05:25:10 CST 2005

First of all - a Happy New Year to one and all.

Now Scott - you say you need pepping up re The Who. Me too! I'm with you 100
per cent of the way in all you say about the live experience as it is now.

BUT - if it means I maybe have a chance to see a band "that has the temerity
to call itself The Who" - again - then, that's ok by me. And maybe, maybe,
maybe I could fly over and see 'em in the US - which would be a HUGE thrill.

Personally, I'm more looking forward (hoping) to the new material: I still
like "RGLB" and "ORW" - a LOT.

Who, Who, Who .. y'see - it's easy (mind you, I've never actually done any
of that who-whoing at a gig yet .. but if it helps the pep-factor, let's go
for it.)

Simon Malia