DIGEST?

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:53:08 CST 2005

Paul will probably answer, but in case he's busy working on the serve right
nowr, I'd say it's because your subscripbion has been put into the new
server as a new subscription and it always starts out with individual mails.
  You should get a message with a password.  Go here and enter your email
address in the last box, then the password, and you can change to digest
mode again:

keets