Who Help

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 21:34:53 CST 2005

>I don't know if I am coming to the right person or not, but
let me fly this past you.  At one time I had a pretty good
collection of Who shows on analog and am wondering
if there is anyone who would be willing to clean them up
and offer back.  I don't really have the time or software to
do it. I stopped collecting in 1982, but some of it still sounds
ok.  Can you help or send me in the right direction
Dan

There's not a whole lot of trading that goes on at IGTC, but someone here
might be interested.  The best place to offer these things for trade would
be WhoBoots and WhobootsDVDs at Yahoogroups.