Pete Marked for Death - - Howard Druckman

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Wed Feb 23 14:11:18 CST 2005

I've been pretty quiet lately, but I have to crawl out of my cave
to say that according to some of the time references in that
article, it appears to be several years old (perhaps from 2000).
Also, he incorrectly states that the 1989 Tommy Reunion tour
was 2 years following the fairwell tour.  It was actually 7.
The guy is just like the fans that Pete describes in TKAA when
one of the stage managers says "You must go on.  You'll let them
down.   You're all they've got....."

So, it's an old article, he has many of his facts wrong, and comes
off as generally an ungrateful SOB.   F@#$ em!

Joe in Philly