Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 19 22:33:59 CST 2005

Here's an excerpt from the JBL website on the RnR Fantasy Camp currently
under way in LA.  I've been looking, but I've not seen the "coverage" listed
on either the camp or VH1 Classic website.  I don't get VH1 Classic--has
anyone seen any hint of this in their schedule?

http://www.me-mag.com/t_news_pick.cfm?doList=1&sid=3474

>Camp instructor Roger Daltrey, the legendary lead singer of The Who,
>pointed out: “It gives me great pleasure to be working with JBL again. The
>company sponsored a recent concert tour by The Who and thanks to the
>unsurpassed sonic impact of JBL’s state-of-the-art live-sound
>reinforcement, the band sounded and played better than ever. In the 2005
>Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp, we’re going to bring that level of musical
>intensity and emotion to an up-close-and-personal level – it’ll be an
>unforgettable experience for everyone!”

In addition to presenting the 2005 Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp, JBL will be
giving away $25,000 worth of prizes. VH1 Classic will also provide coverage
of the event, including the seminars from the rock star “professors” and the
final performance at the Los Angeles House of Blues.