The Who, original recordings, live at Shepperton on ebay

Frate, Chris (EM, PTL) chris.frate at penske.com
Thu Feb 17 08:55:09 CST 2005

FYI:

I sent an e-mail to Matt Kent about this, assuming it must be stolen from "The Kids Are Alright" sessions and he told me that the folks at Eel Pie already know about it. Just wanted to let you all know in case any of you were also planning on notifying him. I wonder if they will try to bid on it or maybe take some sort of legal action to get it back. I wonder if the reel contains some of the footage we were hoping to see on the TKAA DVD reissue!

-Chris in Cleveland