Roger's Face

Honeybee28 at comcast.net Honeybee28 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 16 18:28:36 CST 2005

He said something about plastic surgery in PEOPLE February 1994, that your lines reflect where you've been in life, and removing them is denying you've been anywhere.

And I doubt he's getting fat. He wore ehavy clothes in that infomercial, but I doubt he's put on any weight.

While we're on the subject of Roger, I was toying with the idea of sending him an autism awareness pin with his birthday card this year, along with a heartfelt letter explaining my diagnosis, its positives and negatives, and if he could do anything to help create public awareness.

www.aane.autistics.org
www.aspergersyndrome.org
www.nordoff-robbins.org
 :-)