"moonlighting" question..

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 18:21:55 CST 2005

there's a live version of "born to run" on it recorded at the henry fonda
theater in CA. in december 2003. my question is, what the heck was he doing at
the henry fonda theater in CA in december 2003?

by the way, to be honest with ya, his voice was quite flat on that song.
funny how that was in 2003 but his version of zeppelin's "rock and roll", which I
thought he did a great job on, was done in 1990. voice getting older and
shakier. or it could be that "born to run" isn't in his range while R&R is.
anyway, why was he at the henry fonda theater in december 2003?    : )