Frosty Houston

Frate, Chris (EM, PTL) chris.frate at penske.com
Wed Feb 16 17:55:22 CST 2005

My comment wasn't so much about music in general as about the overall satisfaction of still seeing The Who live, even today in their "declining" years. I am 42 and I guess I fit in with the "it was better in the old days" school of thought, but my bigger problem with today's music is not that it's no good (although I am really sick of rap and new school R&B), but that there are very few bands for whom you can go buy their record, sight unseen, and know you will enjoy it, like you could with The Who, Zeppelin, Stones, etc. in the '70's.

-Chris in Cleveland