Who Writes Songs?

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 20:36:18 CST 2005

Here's something interesting at BMI.  I searched on Roger as songwriter and
a nice list came up, but there are some songs in the list I didn't
recognize.  They appear to be registered to The Who.  Anybody recognize
them?

DRIVING FOUR (Legal Title)     BMI Work #346271
Songwriter/Composer	Current Affiliation	CAE/IPI #
DALTREY ROGER	PRS	99031578
ENTWISTLE JOHN ALEC	PRS	61178489
MOON KEITH	PRS	99051579
TOWNSHEND PETER DENNIS BLANDFO	PRS	54760672
Publishers
GOWMONK INC	BMI	433806661
Additional Non-BMI Publishers

HIGHER (Legal Title)     BMI Work #566919
Songwriter/Composer	Current Affiliation	CAE/IPI #
DALTREY ROGER	PRS	99031578
ENTWISTLE JOHN ALEC	PRS	61178489
MOON KEITH	PRS	99051579
TOWNSHEND PETER DENNIS BLANDFO	PRS	54760672
Publishers
GOWMONK INC

OVER BRIDGE (Legal Title)     BMI Work #1143003
Songwriter/Composer	Current Affiliation	CAE/IPI #
DALTREY ROGER	PRS	99031578
ENTWISTLE JOHN ALEC	PRS	61178489
MOON KEITH	PRS	99051579
TOWNSHEND PETER DENNIS BLANDFO	PRS	54760672
Publishers
GOWMONK INC

keets