Roger's Face

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 16:07:15 CST 2005

>Do you all think Roger has had some work done? I really don't think he is
overly superficial, but I could see him having a small nip here and there.
If you
look back on older PICS, his laugh lines around the eyes look much deeper
than then they do now. You are right, Burt almost looks unreal. He is headed
towards being a Michael Jackson....Sandy

A couple of folks have checked in with opinions that sound right.  Roger may
have some reconstructive work done because his face was pretty seriously
damaged by Gary Glitter in 1996. Also, he's getting fat.  ;)

keets