Who's Next tribute

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 17:34:35 CST 2005

"Last night's gig by the Who's Next Tribute band was, in a word, unfuckingbelievable.  These guys ripped through Quadrophenia in its entirety with an intensity I've never seen before."

Great to hear this.  I am currently very close to getting a deal with a Baton Rouge club and a New Orleans club for back-to-back nights of Who's Next down here.  Been working on this for close to a year now and it is very close to coming to fruition.  These guys are fucking amazing, I must say, from the videos I watched on their site and the DVD than Bill sent me.  I hopefully will know something by the end of this week.  Will come down to $$, of course.  Wish us luck.

Mc