Frosty Houston

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 22:24:30 CST 2005

>I'm thinking of something from the 30 years DVD where he talks about Roger
>pretending they had some kind of chemistry that they never had

Pete was on quite a roll there.  I think it was more of the same, a message
meant for Roger.   Well, okay, he was demonstrating his attitude for the
fans, but I'd say it was mostly meant for Roger.  Hadn't they been
communicating through press interviews all through the eighties?

>and the new IOW DVD where he talks about being in the wrong band with the
>wrong people.

I haven't seen this one yet.  May have to invest in the DVD just to see it.

keets