Frosty Houston

Bruce bkawak at chartertn.net
Sun Feb 13 21:06:56 CST 2005

> As I said, these little asides are still visible in the '89 video.  This
> coldness is a part of The Who's mystique, and fans always expected the
> vibes would boil over into temper onstage, leading to fist fights, guitar
> bashing and other entertainment.

I think unless your in their shoes no one knows what is really going on,
much less us fans who rarely get within 50 feet of them.  You can't always
take things at face value.  Example, one of my best friends of 20 years and
I, trade the nastiest insults you ever heard.  To anyone who doesn't know us
they'd think we were mortal enemies.  I've had people ask me if we really
hated each other.  :)

Bruce