Frosty Houston

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sun Feb 13 15:50:02 CST 2005

> Moon is the star of this show.

Without a doubt.  He's having a blast.

> All this was probably a normal goings on at shows.

Yep.  Like in the '69-'70 era when Pete would give the long
introduction to "A Quick One" & Moon would bring the story
to life with bursts of dialogue & sound effects.

There was one point, in between songs, on the Houston DVD
when Moon was screaming something silly & yet Pete was
just fiddling with his amp, completely ignoring him. I thought
this was odd at first - Pete not giving Moon even a smirk of
an acknowledgement - but then I realized that Pete had to
listen to Moon act silly on stage, night after night, so it wasn't a
big deal to him.  Adjusting his amp was the primary concern -
not Keith's antics.

- SCHRADE in Akron