6Music re-running BBC Who documentary

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 08:02:06 CST 2005

Thanks to Jeff in Chicago over at The Shout for
pointing this out. Oh, and 6Music might want to learn
how to spell Townshend and Daltrey.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/inthearchive/
Next week - The Who: Their Generation

Presented by Paolo Hewitt, the Editor of The Sharper
Word (A Mod Anthology) and author of The Young Mods'
Forgotton Story and The Soul Stylist.

The Who's first album My Generation was released in
August 2002, 37 years after it was recorded, due to a
long running legal dispute between The Who and their
producer Shel Talmy.

This four part documentary examines the controversy
and assesses the album's impact on an entire
generation with contributions from Pete Townsend,
Roger Daltry, the late Keith Moon, John Entwistle and
Shel Talmy among others. It includes some of the Who's
craziest stories including Keith Moons antics and also
takes a look at their early days as The High Numbers,
Mod Culture and the 60s London Scene.

Running Mon.-Thurs. Feb. 14-17 9:30-10PM GMT (4:30-5PM
ET, 1:30-2PM PT)

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!