Roger

Honeybee28 at comcast.net Honeybee28 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 11 12:59:49 CST 2005

I'm overcome with emotion over this CBE awardship. I've always regarded Roger as an angel, and with the CBE, let's just say he got his wings...if you'll pardon the metaphor. 0:-)

Emotions run high with me in my condition. As a matter of fact, I toyed with the idea of sending Roger an autism awareness pin with his birthday card this year along with a heartfelt letter congratulating him and explaining the real me. Joyce said I should go for it, so I am. Wish me luck!

www.aane.autistics.org