Roadrunner cont....

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 09:29:57 CST 2005

"Would anyone be so kind as to help me find an audio version of 'Roadrunner'? TKAA version at Pontiac is perfect but is not on the CD.(?) My Kid plays on a hockey team of the same name and she says the Warner Bros version on the P.A. 'ain't cuttin' it'    :-)"

Larry:

If you're not 100% dead set on using The Who's version (live cuts tend to sound pretty bad over PA systems), Aerosmith has done a pretty kick ass version of it on their new-ish album- Honkin on Bobo.  It's a studio track so the quality will be more than adequate for playing over a PA system at a hockey game.

Mc