Roger's Date with the Queen

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 12:59:46 CST 2005

I've been sorting through the various articles this morning, and here's one
that includes a bit more of what Roger had to say:

http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/02/09/Arts/daltrey050209.html

According to Daltrey, Wednesday's honour is a reward for a collective
effort.

"I didn't expect to get this," he said. "None of us work alone, so I accept
this for those that don't get anything."

Along with Pete Townsend, the group's other surviving member, Daltrey is at
work on Who2, an album that would represent the first new Who material in
decades.

keets