Beatles live

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 19:34:31 CST 2005

In a message dated 2/8/2005 5:29:31 AM Central Standard Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:
They were a fantastic live act for that time.  I saw them live...so I
know.
Deni

Deni:

Fair enough.  BUT honestly, were they a great live act because of the
performances themselves, or because of the event itself.  Could anyone attending such
an awe-inspiring event really be objective as to the actual performance?  Did
their live renditions of their songs elevate beyond the studio versions, or
did they just do a great job playing and singing?  Did any of what they did on
guitar, vocals, drums, bass make your jaw drop or blow you away?  Or was it
that the aura surrounding the Beatles concert that blew you away?

Mc