Roger Offers Songwriting Contest

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 23:09:18 CST 2005

I had a little trouble finding the original source for the songwriting
contest, but finally got into the announcement.  There's a bit more about
David Courtney.  See below:

>David Courtney joins presenter Pete McIntosh for their regular delve into
>what’s new and great on the music scene with the emphasis firmly on quality
>songwriting. Recent highlights include a world exclusive first play of the
>Bee Gees track "Warm Ride" that was never commercially released, and the
>Lovegods first acoustic session.

Brighton born and bred, David Courtney was the man behind Leo Sayer, as well
as producer to legendary rock acts such as Roger Daltrey and Roger Chapman
and has been responsible for world wide record sales of 27 million. David
has been involved in many city projects including the Walk of Fame at
Brighton Marina. He aims to use his years of experience in the industry to
give something back to the local area and develop THE WHITE ROOM as a
platform for new and exciting musical talent.

Information on THE WHITE ROOM as well as further information on many
featured artists, White Room compilation CD's and Live Events are now
available on a new website: http://www.whiteroom.tv as well as David
Courtney’s personal site: http://www.davidcourtney.co.uk