Nick Lewis for all of us

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 18:13:43 CST 2005

A letter in Friday's The Guardian at:
http://tinyurl.com/6ry9a
[Nick, are you there?]

Will anyone ever write an article about the Who (Who's
Back, January 28) without mentioning the lyric "I hope
I die before I get old"? Oh my God, that will be a
happy day.

Will anyone ever write an article on Roger Daltrey's
status as the greatest rock'n'roll singer these shores
have produced? Passion without melodrama, power
without bombast, subtlety and vulnerability without
bloodless wistfulness. Untouchable. Oh my goodness,
hearts would sing.
Nick Lewis
Via email

=====