Psychoderelict

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 23:11:07 CST 2005

>I'd love to see it, but I suppose any future projects based on this story
are out of the question, due to the pedophelia angle.

I don't think it's out of the question.  For one thing, this predated the
pedophilia problem by several years--as was noted by a few more inquiring
minds during the attendant press hoopla.  Plus,if I recall the script
correctly, Ray is an innocent party and Ruth sends him the pictures as a
trap.

>And, he'd need to come up with some songs for the other characters.

Maybe.  I've seen some shows that were pretty much one or two character
plays, and I thought the tour version of PD came off well with just Pete
singing from what I guess was Ray's perspective.  If there is the
opportunity for a female singer, then that's even better.

keets