Psychoderelict

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Wed Feb 2 10:35:43 CST 2005

 > Repost from TheShout.  This looks like the script that Pete used on the PD
tour.

<http://www.scriptbuddy.com/published/?p=4291527328&t=&pg=11>http://www.scriptbuddy.com/published/?p=4291527328&t=&pg=11

Keets:

Thanks for posting this.  I poured over it (about 2/3s of the
way through it dawned on me that most of the songs sung
entirely by Pete on the record are really duets.   I have to
imagine that this would have been better received with a
*high profile* female vocalist singing along with Pete, both
on the record, and in the stage production.   I thoroughly
enjoyed seeing this live, and now I am encouraged by this
new discovery that this will one day make it to the stage
again, perhaps by someone other than Pete in the lead.

Joe in Philly