Rock Hall's "Night School" Who Lecture

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sat Apr 30 17:05:49 CDT 2005

> Anybody know...will Dave Marsh be available to sign stuff?

I'm *assuming* there will be a chance of a meet-and-greet at
all the major lectures.  It's a real intimate theater.  Small setting.

> I'd like to get my copy of  BEFORE I GET OLD signed,

I saw him speak at the University of Akron back in '85 or '86.
I had him sign my copy then but it's since split in half!  (Cheap
binding just like the MAX R&B book.)

I've since purchased a clean copy & suspect I'll bring that for
him to sign.

> though I disagree with Dave on several points about the post-
> Moon Who.

Anyone can have an opinion.....  Hey, the guy wrote an intelligent
biography on The Who.  That's good enough for me.

> Boy, and June 1 looks good, too, with Jeff Stein.

*That* one should be interesting!

> And who says Ohio is boring!

Well.....that's still debatable.   ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron