Rock Hall's "Night School" Who Lecture

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Fri Apr 29 10:37:53 CDT 2005

 >>>Since it was raining, I kept looking for a guy in the audience wearing a
war-time coat with a big Who symbol <<

 >You probably didn't find him because there was no wind and sleet...

Imagine if they'd let Scott wear his war-time coat up at the
podium and conduct that little lyric "name that Who song" game we
played here a could of years ago.   Scott would really get off
buzzing people with incorrect answers.   ;->

You know, I can picture Scott in that coat.  I understand that
he only *decorated* it (no real sewing of any kind).

I'm gonna have to get me one of them war-time coats.   I dig that look!

Joe in Philly