Rock Hall's "Night School" Who Lecture

JimTheWhoFan at aol.com JimTheWhoFan at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 10:30:04 CDT 2005

In a message dated 4/28/2005 11:25:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lewinski at icanon.com writes:
>>I'd love to go.  May 4th is definitely out,
as I have an event with my children,
and while I would like to be there for Marsh on
May 11th, I'm already committed to a meeting.
May 18th with Chris Stamp is the only possibility.<<

Being just down here in Columbus, I am thinking seriously about attending the
11th, 18th, and/or 25th.

I'm thinking most seriously about the 25th, and bringing my girls. They and I
have been to Rock Hall, but not since 1999. They're older now and would
certainly find it cooler than they did then. In fact, my oldest daughter wears
several of my Who tee shirts from high school which I've, um, now found have
shrunk in the intervening years. Damned laundry. LOL.

I may also go on the 11th by myself. Anybody know...will Dave Marsh be
available to sign stuff? I'd like to get my copy of  BEFORE I GET OLD signed, even
though I disagree with Dave on several points about the post-Moon Who.

Boy, and June 1 looks good, too, with Jeff Stein.

And who says Ohio is boring!
--Jim