Rock Hall's "Night School" Who lecture

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 06:57:43 CDT 2005

>What is going on in Cleveland Jon? Sandy

Sandy:

At the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (In Cleveland) there is a Who Tommy
exhibit this year.  As a part of this, this spring/early summer there are  weekly(?)
Who subjects of interest with people that are related to the Who in  some
fashion.  It'd be cool to meet someone such Chris Stamp (one of their  managers
from the jump) and hear the stories or to go the week (6-1-5) that Jeff  Stein
(the dude that made the TKKA movie) is there.  I don't know the  schedule of
all the slated events offhand, but Scott posted it earlier.   Maybe he would be
so kind as to remind us?

My thought is that since the band isn't touring, this'd be a great time to
meet there when we can and wear Scott out.  He's got all in the time  in the
world it seems.  Ya know, I think it might not be a bad  idea to have Scott
bring his personal Who collection up there and put on his own  lecture!  I'll call
The R&R HOF folks and try to set that  up...

-And Chris actually lives in Cleveland! He probably knows right where
Hornblower's is at.

Hornblowers. ha  "Honey, where were you all night?"
"Aww, you know we was up at Hornblowers, toot! toot!... huh? Ow! hey,  let go
of my hair!"

Jon in Mi.