"Do you want kids, kids?"

Kees van Impelen impelen at wxs.nl
Thu Apr 28 05:06:46 CDT 2005

Hello Eilen,

In my humble opinion it must be a quote from "The kids are alright" [from
their first album from 1965 "My generation"] You can also find it on some
compilation cd's too.
In the live versions Pete and Roger sing additional words to the original
text. It's a simple song, but their performance, with a lot of emotion,
makes it very special.

Kees