stops ands starts

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 12:34:05 CDT 2005

"Goin' Mobile" has that "stop-start" thing going on, too.  Kinda
sucks some of the energy out of the song.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Scott:

I agree, but somehow it works on Goin Mobile while it doesn't in New Song.
Sister Disco has that going on, also, but it's more of that lull before the
storm.  In New Song there is no storm at all.  The flow of Goin Mobile doesn't
bother me, though.  Not one of my top 15 Who tunes, but I enjoy it nonetheless.
It's also widely quoted when writers use rock references.

Mc