New Song and New Album

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Tue Apr 26 18:09:14 CDT 2005

> I've got no problem with "Your dog keeps licking my nose."

Me, neither.  It's another example of that "realism imagery"
that Pete employs so well:

"My fried egg makes me sick first thing in the morning."

"He went on cleaning his blue Rolls Royce...."

"Black ash from the foundry hangs like a hood."

"She ripped her glittering gown...."

"And with adhesive tape over my nose...."

"Last week you had a wig on your head."

"The spray flies as the speedboat glides."

And speaking of YBYB, the line, "I know I've been wearing
crazy clothes & I look pretty crappy sometimes," is another
example.  And Pete gets bonus points for the alliteration on
"crazy" & "crappy."

Brilliant.

- SCHRADE in Akron