New Song and New Album

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Tue Apr 26 17:51:59 CDT 2005

> Scott, I agree "Sister Disco" is tremendous. The keyboards on
> the last verse alone elevate it to greatness,

Pete's demo version is great, too.

> but "Put the Money Down" and "Now I'm a Farmer" are killer!

Don't get me wrong.  I don't *hate* the songs I mentioned; I was
just trying to come up with some pre-"Sister Disco" songs I thought
were obviously inferior.  And it took some work!

> I can't see how you would rate them so low.

They're not "low!"  Just lower than "Sister Disco!"

> By the way, are you going to make any of the special events at
> the Rock Hall? I think I will try to catch the Stamp and Marsh ones
> at least.

Indeed, I am.  I'm going to Murray Lerner (5/4), Dave Marsh (5/11),
Chris Stamp (5/18), & Jeff Stein (6/1).  Let's get together beforehand
for drinks!  Are there any decent bars near the Rock Hall, Chris?

I may even head up to Cleveland tomorrow night for the "Rock and
Roll Night School with general Who content" - whatever the hell that
is.

- SCHRADE in Akron