Request from John's Family

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:32:43 CDT 2005

Repost from Soho Doorway:

>John's Cousin Karen (Falic) has kindly asked me to post this on as many Who
>sites as possible. (Please pass on to whoever you think might be able to
>help)

After John's Memorial Service there was a reception held for family, band
members and friends. A young Who fan named Greg or Craig from America,
followed everyone to the reception and joined the party. Karen took him
under her wing and introduced him to family and band members.

The young lad had a camera with him and took some pictures of the *whole*
family together, along with friends.

Irish Jack called today and asked if the family had a copy of the photo, as
he was also in it.

They would *ALL* love a copy of these photo's as it is rare for all of
John's family to be in the same place at the same time.

Can you guy's work your magic and track him down?

Please email Karen if you have any luck.

Here is her email address (Don't abuse it)

phuck.off at virgin.net

If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Ron