New Song and New Album

Frate, Chris (EM, PTL) chris.frate at penske.com
Tue Apr 26 09:22:50 CDT 2005

Scott, I agree "Sister Disco" is tremendous. The keyboards on the last verse alone elevate it to greatness, but "Put the Money Down" and "Now I'm a Farmer" are killer! I can't see how you would rate them so low. Listen to Roger's vocals on PTMD. I don't think there's a better performance anywhere. NIAF is classic Who with the Moon rolls, the driving Townshend acoustic rhythm, and the offbeat humor.

By the way, are you going to make any of the special events at the Rock Hall? I think I will try to catch the Stamp and Marsh ones at least.

-Chris in Cleveland