Cello, cello, cello, cello...

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Apr 25 08:29:14 CDT 2005

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade at akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Cavaliers season = A Quick One
>
>There were no "liner notes" in the early '80s (when I first became
>familiar with the song).

Yeah, I know.  Just messin' with Jim M.
Hey, ya throw it out on the wall, and see if it sticks!

But, I can't figure out where I first read about the "cello, cello,
cello, cello..."
It's not in the Curbishly music book.
No liner notes in the initial release.
Stu has my copy of Max R&B, but that wasn't out yet (was it?).

Ahhh well.
One of those abstract pieces of detail you stumble upon.

Oh, while I'm here.....
Port Wine cheese and Ritz crackers, washed down with Dr. Pepper.

Kevin in VT

Confidentiality Notice: