the final chapters

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sat Apr 23 14:59:49 CDT 2005

> Yes, they certainly are.  Last year's songs would have benefited hugely from
> more prominent backing vocals, or maybe even a verse with Pete on lead a la
> Naked Eye.

Well, that was only *two* songs.  I'd be willing to bet any new "Who" album
will have a song or two where Pete gets to sing a stanza.  And maybe even a
song where Pete gets the entire lead.

> This is the sort of thing we won't get if the two are never in the studio together.

Not necessarily.  Pete may have already recorded vocals for his "parts."

> Doritos & pretzels washed down with Sprite.

Ice cream sandwiches & Pepsi.

- SCHRADE in Akron