The final chapters........

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 14:34:58 CDT 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: <JimTheWhoFan at aol.com>

> In a message dated 4/22/2005 7:13:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>
> Pete Townshend is the epitome of dicohtomous. It would surprise me if he
> WANTS the album, yet that he doesn't want to have to spend the time to get
it
> done. What, you're telling me you've never been in that position? And so
what if
> Pete sends mixed messages? He's a human as the rest of us.

It's not like I'm _demanding_ an album.  If Pete & Roger want to make it, I
want to hear it.  My argument is with people who will stubbornly refuse to
accept it because of how it compares to Who's Next or Quadrophenia.  It's
been over thirty years since they've been able to produce music of that
caliber, but I cherish everything they've done since then.

I would _appreciate it_ if Pete would be a little straighter with us, that's
all.

Jim M