the final chapters

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 11:12:06 CDT 2005

>I want to hear BOTH OF THEM sing it.  After all, isn't a  collaboration the
point of a Who album?  I was disappointed that  neither of the recent songs
had had any audible harmonies from Pete.   And, of course, some of Pete's
songs are better with him singing lead.

Good point, Keets.

Some things go better together better than they  do separately.  -Like a McD
sausage-biscuit and orange juice.  (try it).  One without the other may be
good, but together...there is a  certain sweetness.  Like in "Don't let Go the
Coat" Or "The Song is  Over"  Or even... "Dig".  Roger's powerful voice and
Pete's sweet  voice just go together.  I'd like to hear more of that before I die.
  Much more.

Jon in Mi.