the final chapters

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 09:23:20 CDT 2005

>My point, Ernie, is that if Pete's going to write music, I'd just as soon
hear Roger sing it.

I want to hear BOTH OF THEM sing it.  After all, isn't a collaboration the
point of a Who album?  I was disappointed that neither of the recent songs
had had any audible harmonies from Pete.  And, of course, some of Pete's
songs are better with him singing lead.

Of course, it might be unavoidable for a collaboration between them to sound
like anything but Roger and Pete solo work juxtaposed, but it would be nice
if they could come up with a different sound between the two of them.

keets