The final chapters.......

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 09:06:26 CDT 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: <JOELTLE515 at aol.com>

> um, if pete announces a solo album.....it's a solo album. not a who album.
> get it?

Thanks for clearing that up.

> i'd feel better if pete releases a solo album, although if he does, alot
> of you out there will start whining, "what about that who album you
> promised?" like little whiny bratty babies who deserve to be spanked.. ; )

My point, Ernie, is that if Pete's going to write music, I'd just as soon
hear Roger sing it.  Anybody worried about whether it's "The Who" or whether
it will live up to what they've done before is cheating themselves.  If you
think that Pete is still capable of writing music worth listening to, and by
your answer you do, then any problem you have with a WHO2 album is just
sentimental nonsense.  Pete can still write.  Roger can still sing.  That's
not going to be true much longer.  Let's hear what *they've* got to say now
and not worry about what they were 30 years ago.

Jim M