The final chapters.......

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 21:05:20 CDT 2005

In a message dated 4/22/2005 10:46:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
NakedI at comcast.net writes:

> That's my feeling, exactly.  Would those of you who don't think there
> should
> be another Who album think differently if Pete were talking about a solo
> album?

um, if pete announces a solo album.....it's a solo album. not a who album.
get it? i'd feel better if pete releases a solo album, although if he does, alot
of you out there will start whining, "what about that who album you
promised?" like little whiny bratty babies who deserve to be spanked.. ; )