agreeing with Jo

Johanna Johnson bohemianmother at msn.com
Thu Apr 21 18:20:08 CDT 2005

I am sorry for the confusion.

MC, I did answer your question...right?

Jo
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sroundtable at aol.com<mailto:Sroundtable at aol.com>
  To: thewho at igtc.com<mailto:thewho at igtc.com>
  Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 4:15 PM
  Subject: agreeing with Jo

  On Apr 20, 2005 Deni wrote:

  I agree with Jo.

  Deni:

  What I wrote was a question (below), so you're comment sort of baffles me.You
  say you agree with Jo, but my question was asking Jo to clarify why she was
  disappointed.  Not sure what you are agreeing with?  Was the performance sub
  par, or the sound bad b/c your seats were bad?  Since Jo hadn't responded, I'm
  not sure with what you are agreeing with her.

  > I know your seats weren't satisfactory and the sound gets lost if you're
  too far from the stage, but did you really think the performance was sub par?

  Mc