agreeing with Jo

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 18:15:19 CDT 2005

On Apr 20, 2005 Deni wrote:

I agree with Jo.

Deni:

What I wrote was a question (below), so you're comment sort of baffles me.You
say you agree with Jo, but my question was asking Jo to clarify why she was
disappointed.  Not sure what you are agreeing with?  Was the performance sub
par, or the sound bad b/c your seats were bad?  Since Jo hadn't responded, I'm
not sure with what you are agreeing with her.

>  I know your seats weren't satisfactory and the sound gets lost if you're
too far from the stage, but did you really think the performance was sub par?

Mc