Rock Treasures are Put on Sale

Bjorn Ciggaar ciggaar at warande.net
Thu Apr 21 07:51:49 CDT 2005

>Jill Ledgard, from Bourton-on- the-Water, was on the
>look out for a few bargains.
>
>She said: "It's sad he's gone and all his personal
>stuff is out here.

On the look out for BARGAINS??? As sad as it all is, this is (well for me
at least) the worst. BARGAINS???

I am interested in some items, but I won't call them bargains, and I
probably will not be able to buy them for a bargain. Woman, go to the
thrift store with your bargains...

Argh...

I'll know if I won something (of the cost of a months salary for me!) by
the end of the day...

Bjorn