The final chapters........

JimTheWhoFan at aol.com JimTheWhoFan at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 07:42:33 CDT 2005

In a message dated 4/20/2005 8:46:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
NakedI at comcast.net writes:
>>I hadn't even thought of that!  And Roger's probably thinking the same
thing.  I mean, he *knows* what sorts of things Pete's going to be saying
about him in the book, right?  Another reason why the album *has* to come
first.<<

I still don't see why there has to be a WHO2 album, period. Is it because
Roger hopes we'll all forget IT'S HARD if WHO2 comes out? He can't change the
fact that John won't be on the WHO2 album. He can't change the fact that Keith
Moon won't be on it and wasn't on FACE DANCES and IT'S HARD.

If Roger worries about what Pete will write...well, I guess he can start on
his own autobio and see if he can beat him to the printing press. Or he can
wait for the book, read it, and then write up his rebuttal.