The final chapters........

Anna Mormack carrieanne79 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 23:15:17 CDT 2005

I'm also much much much more eager to see Pete's
autobiography than any new Who album.  The idea of a
new album has been tossed around so much it's like an
urban legend; I've never wanted a new Who album and am
content to listen to the old music.  Since I've always
been a fan of entertainers from the past (dead or
not), I never expected or wanted new material.  I'd
buy a new album if it came out, but as good as it
could theoretically be, it could never be as great as
their glories from the Seventies and late Sixties.

Anna U. Mormack
“Who could desire a woman taken by force? Who would gain any pleasure from loving or caressing a woman who did not give in return?"—Rudolph Valentino
Which room of my Magick Theatre would you like to visit today?
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl (main page)
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/update.html (last updated 19 April)
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/rants.html
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/albumreviews.html