Memorabilia - The Who & The High Numbers

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Thu Sep 30 16:35:20 CDT 2004

> I am writing this email in relation to finding any information on people
> or organisation who purchase the Who  memorabilia. Currently in my
> possession I believe that I may have rare documents in relation to the
> Who when they were the High Numbers as well as the Who.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but, in case you haven't found out yet,
every item you listed is a reproduction/insert which came with the original
release of The Who's 1970 LIVE AT LEEDS album (and various reissues).
Altogether, they're worth a few dollars.

> Another print of a guitarist at a concert jumping in his long johns,

Long johns?!  That's a boiler suit, mate!  The bass player's the one who
had the long john.

- SCHRADE in Akron