Memorabilia - The Who & The High Numbers

MANNIE [B.R.M.] MANEYE at bigpond.com
Wed Sep 29 06:19:01 CDT 2004

I am writing this email in relation to finding any information on people or organisation who purchase the Who  memorabilia. Currently in my possession I believe that I may have rare documents in relation to the Who when they were the High Numbers aswell as the Who.

I would like to know a bit more on these documents that I hold and any information from anybody as to what they may be worth and who I could speak to in regards to the documents.

The documents that I have are:

A contract from Woodstock Ventures dated 24th June 1969 for the services of the Who to play on August 16, 1969.

A delivery notice for Y.2 smoke Generators dated 25th may 1967

A noice from the County Courts for musical goods (Vox Phampton Guitar x Case x & Vox Piano Bass) that were not returned dated 6th March 1965.

A letter from King's Agency stating the Who's engagement at the Locarno Ballroom, swindon being cancelled for 15th April 1965

A hand written report from how much each band member made from a gig in Wardour Street London

Lyrics for a song My Generation, typed with some hand written information

A letter from EMI records dated 22 October 1964 regecting the High Numbers white labels.

A breakdown of commissions from gigs

A print of the group

Another print of a guitarist at a concert jumping in his long johns, on the back a hand written line up of Brian Carroll and the Playboys, as well as lyrics to a song.

Regards

Brendan