BEST I EVER HEARD

Jim M NakedI at comcast.net
Fri Sep 24 08:30:08 CDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim M"

> I don't know about Tanglewood.  We've only got 3 songs.  It could be great, but I doubt
> it matches Leeds.

Out of curiosity, I checked out the Tanglewood set list from http://www.thewholive.de/1970/.  If that's correct Tanglewood was a *very* short show.  For instance, they didn't play Young Man Blues, Summertime Blues, Shaking All Over, Substitute, or Magic Bus!  They played all of these and more at the IOW.

I've got the day off to play some golf and then go to the Sox/Yankees game.  I'll be in the car for at least a couple of hours today and I'll being playing the "best live Who ever" the whole time.  LIVE AT LEEDS!

Jim M